Beautifully engraved certificate from the Cannon Shoe Company issued in 1943. This historic document was printed by the E. A. Wright Banknote Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of three separate factory scenes. This item is hand signed by the Company's President and Secretary and is over 67 years old.
Cannon Shoe Company was incorporated by Rubin,B, Strange, G.D., Kiima,R, Shapiro,Jacob. Cannon Shoe Company was located at 1311 Fidelity Bldg Baltimore, MD 21201.