Beautiful Gold Bond Certificate from the Garland Court Building Corporation dated in 1927. This historic document was printed by Columbian Banknote Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an allegorical woman. This item has the signatures of the Company's President and Secretary and is over 82 years old.
Address of building on the certificate is 65 East South Water Street. However, the Official name is 65 East Wacker Place. Formerly called The Millinery Mart Building. 65 East South Water Street caused a number of problems so the name of East South Water was changed to East Wacker. Construction finish: 1928 Designed by: Rissman and Hirschfield Renovated: 1982 Type: Skyscraper Stories: 24