Beautiful certificate from the Helena Gold Mines Company issued in 1904. This historic document was printed by the Goes Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of vignette of mythology, fighting lion. This item has the signatures of the Company's President, A. R. Benzie and Secretary, and is over 105 years old.
Company held gold property in Vail district which in 1907 was operated with 20 men and a 10-stamp mill. [Ref: 1907 Dunbar, p.59 - Holabird].