Beautiful certificate from the High Noon Club
Company printed in issued in 1924. This historic document has an ornate border around it with a vignette of the club logo. This item has the original signatures of the Company's President, Fred H. Groves and Secretary, and is over 88 years old.
Fred H. Groves, owned the F. H. Groves Piano Co. and was the founder of the High Noon Club, a Masonic body, of Pittsburgh. He was also is the national president of the High Noon Clubs of the United States in 1924. PITTSBURGH, PA., May 22, 1926 Fred H. Groves, who since 1912 has been engaged in the piano business in Pittsburgh, has just taken possession of his new place of business at 943 Liberty avenue. In coming back to Liberty avenue Mr. Groves is located within a few doors of where he first started business. Prior to moving to his new location Mr. Groves was located at 414 Sixth avenue. The new storeroom is 25 by 110 feet and is well lighted and fitted up in an attractive manner. In the rear there is an entrance from a side street. Mr. Groves is now installing a small repair room. He handles the Mathushek and Jacob Bros. pianos as well as a line of small musical merchandise. By the Fall season Mr. Groves is planning to have installed several booths for use in , demonstrating talking machines and radio outfits. Mr. Groves is well known to the trade and is quite active in Masonic circles. He is the founder of the High Noon Club, a Masonic body, whose membership under his administration reached into the thousands. History from Encyberpedia and OldCompany.com
(old stock certificate research service)