Beautifully printed certificate from the Western National Bank issued in 1906. This historic document was printed by Dorsey Lithograph and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an eagle perched upon a shield and peace branches. This item is hand signed by the Company's President ( W. H. Eddleman ) and Secretary and is over 98 years old. The certificate was issued to James M. Radford.
William H. Eddleman founded the Western National Bank in 1904. By 1913, the bank was taken over by the Texas State Bank. They operated out of one of the first concrete skyscrapers built in Fort Worth.