Beautifull certificate from the Cedar Hollow Lime Company issued in 1856. This historic document was printed by P.S. Duval & Company Lithographers and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an a steam engine passing by a stream and quarry. This item has the signatures of the Company's President, William Paul and Secretary, Edward B. English and is over 150 years old.
Cedar Hollow Lime Company was chartered on January 4, 1856.