Beautiful certificate from the Erie Yacht Club dated in 1917. This historic document was printed by Goes Banknote Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an eagle. This item has the signatures of the Company's Commodore, Henri G. Chatain and Secretary, L. C. Cole and is over 91 years old.
The Erie Yacht Club was founded in 1895 and is still in existence. See http://www.erieyachtclub.org for details.