Beautiful unissued certificate from the Mohawk Rubber Company. This historic document was printed by the American Bank Note Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of the Company's name. The Mohawk Rubber Company, of Akron, was founded in 1913 by S. S. Miller, Francis Seiberling, J. K. Williams, C. W. MacLaughlin, R. M. Pilmore and F. J. Mishler, with capital stock of $350,000. It took over the plant of the Stein Double Cushion Tire Co., and from an original production of 20 tires a day has built its output to 1500 tires and 2200 inner tubes daily. Sales in 1924 exceeded $3,413,000. In 1925, the officers were S. S. Miller, president and general manager; Franäšis Seiberling, vice president; R. E. Bloch, treasurer; H. H. McCloskey, secretary and comptroller and J. F. Jones, sales manager. History from OldCompany.com (old stock certificate research service).