Beautifully engraved certificate from the Napa Valley Brewing Company issued in 1909. This historic document has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an eagle. This item has the signatures of the Company's President, James Oliver and Secretary, T. E. Callahan.
Napa Valley Brewing Co. opened in 1909 and closed in 1911 it was open for 2 years. History from Wikipedia and OldCompany.com (old stock certificate research service)