Beautifully engraved certificate from the Scully, Jones and Company issued in 1912. This historic document was printed by the American Banknote Company and has an ornate border around it with an image of a woman holding a light bulb. This item has the signatures of the Company's President, James A. Scully and Secretary, George Jones.
Scully-Jones was founded by James Scully and George Jones, and operated as a privately-held company until 1966, when the Company was sold to Bendix. History from Encyberpedia and OldCompany.com (old stock certificate research service)