Beautiful certificate from the White Horse Mining issued in 1908. This historic document was printed by Findler & Wibel and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of a elaborate flume setup for dredging with two smaller vignettes of miners inspecting ore. This item has the signatures of the Company's President, Henry A. Frost and Secretary, L. D. C. Ferguson and is over 99 years old.
The company owned 200 acres, known as the Fuller group located at Squaw Creek in Yavapai County, and was attempting to sell stock to resume work. Copper Handbook, 1905, p.824). The company acquired another group of claims in the Walker district. Unfortunately, the stock sales were not enough to save this company, as it was idle by 1910. (Copper Handbook, 1910, p.1818)