Beautiful certificate from the Fulton-Marguerite Mining Company issued in 1900. This historic document was printed by the Gowdy-Simmons Company and has an ornate border around it. This item has been hand signed by the Company's President,W. H. Crosby and Secretary, and is over 111 years old. Datelined Colorado Springs, Colo. "Cripple Creek Mining District" in underprint. Company owned the Burlington, Fulton, Marguerite, Big Mule, Stray Horse and May claims, all located in the Cripple Creek district.