Beautifully engraved certificate from the South Salem Land Company issued in 1890. This historic document has an ornate border around it with a vignette of a house by railraod tracks. This item is hand signed by the Company's President ( J. T. Crabtree ) and Secretary ( G. S. Bowman ) and is over 113 years old. Some toning overall EF
The South Salem Land Company. Organized March 8, 1890 Authorized Capital, $300,000 Stock Issued, - 250,000 Reserved for Manufactories, - $50,000 J. T, CRABTREE, PRESIDENT. This company owned 318 acres of land to develop business, manufacturing and residences.