Beautifully engraved certificate from the Yucca Cyanide Mining and Milling Company issued in 1903. This historic document has an ornate border around it with a vignette of men working in mines. This item is hand signed by the Company's President (W. F. Lewis) and Secretary and is over 101 years old.
The company owned the San Francisco group of claims and operated a 10 stamp mill. The mill was capable of amalgamating, concentrating and cyanide treatment. There was a 600 foot shaft. (Mineral Resources, 1907, p.172).